Situations vacant on Gadbrook Park
Operations Analyst (Pension/LifeSavings)
Ops Analyst (Pensions/Life Savings)£Excellent + benefits
About the opportunity
You will be part of the Gadbrook Park operations team, which is responsible for post sales support for the Wealth Advisory Corporate & Employer solutions teams. The role holder will be required to carry out key duties to ensure that Barclays Wealth remains compliant with internal statutory and regulatory controls and to ensure operations delivers exceptional business performance and an excellent level of service to its customers. There is a requirement for the job holder to cross train and redeploy within the wider Gadbrook park Operations teams as business requirements and peaks and troughs dictate.
Your core accountabilities:-
You will be responsible for managing a number of post sale processes in conjunction with third party life and pension providers. They will possess excellent interpersonal skills as liaising with internal client relationship managers to deliver an exceptional client experience is core to the role. The role holder will also be responsible for ensuring that all post sale issues are identified, logged and dealt with appropriately, chasing as required
You will have good industry knowledge with experience in the life, protection, pension and/or group risk markets ideally working with high net worth clients.
You will be adaptable and professional under pressure with strong interpersonal skills and a commitment on succeeding in a challenging environment. You will demonstrate the ability to work accurately to deadlines to meet performance targets and proactively seek new and innovative customer focused solutions. You will be customer focused with excellent planning and organisational skills.
You will be proficient in use of internal computer systems including Intranet, E-mail, Customer System, and any other platform applications.
Barclays is a major global financial services provider
engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and
wealth and investment management with an extensive international presence in
Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people
achieve their ambitions – in the right way.
With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
As a leading global wealth and investment manager, Barclays provides international and private banking, wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services, investment management, brokerage services and research to private and intermediary clients across the world. Additionally our clients benefit from access to the breadth of personal, corporate and investment banking expertise across Barclays, one of the largest financial services groups in the world.
Our mission is to set a new standard in wealth management by understanding our clients better than anyone else. In pursuit of this objective, we hire and develop only the best people in the industry. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who seek opportunities for self-improvement and career progression. Our long-term agenda can only be achieved through close collaboration and a shared sense of respect, integrity and excellence.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Barclays offers wealth and investment management products and services to its clients through Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiary companies. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered No. 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job description
Barclays Finance Team
The team at Barclays Bank at Gadbrook Park is growing - we are attracting more customers and clients which in turn is creating more jobs – so is it time for you to join us?
To build the ‘Go To’ bank we need the best people who will live our Values and deliver a world class service.
Barclays Bank at Gadbrook Park receive many benefits including:
- Comprehensive structured induction and on-going training
- Extensive development opportunities
- Market leading engagement programme
- Many onsite facilities including a Restaurant and Gym
- Free fresh fruit and Concierge service
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Access to the bike4work scheme
- Savings and retirement packages
- Private medical insurance
- And much more
If you think you have what it takes, please search Barclays jobs or click on the link below:
Graduate Estate Planning Administrator
Legacy Wills & Trusts Ltd
Graduate Estate Planning Administrator
We are recruiting a Graduate Estate Planning Administrator who will provide administrative support for our Estate Planning team from initial sale to final sign off of wills, trusts and funeral plans. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to join an rapidly expanding trust company with the benefit of training to become a qualified will writer.
The role requires:
- extensive liaison between customers, Sales Advisors, the in-house Compliance Manager, solicitors and external will writers to ensure the smooth processing of all wills, trusts and funeral plans sold
- accurate and timely updating of information
- It is anticipated that following training the successful candidate will take on responsibility for writing straightforward wills using software templates (training will be provided).
You will be a law graduate or have a legal background and have the following skills and abilities:
- ability to make detailed checks of draft wills and trusts and identify missing information
- ability to communicate effectively with customers of all ages and backgrounds
- excellent customer service both internal and external excellent attention to detail
- outstanding organisation and administrative skills
- excellent telephone manner
- intermediate Excel
- accurate data entry skills
- ability to inspire trust and confidence in the customer and colleagues
- quick to learn
STB Application Developer
We have a need for an experienced STB Application Developer, based in the Product Group developing Java based applications and UXs running on the company’s connected set top box platform. The team is also responsible for the development Android and iOS multiscreen applications and platforms.
This is a challenging role with varied projects that encompass all aspects of the user experience and cross team working.
We are looking for a good mid-level STB Application Developer, the successful candidate will have :
- A strong knowledge of object-oriented development (OOD) on core Java (J2SE) with commercial experience and demonstrable skills.
- Over 3 year’s solid experience working with the Java language and platforms.
- Solid understanding of a development toolkit and its application into the development life-cycle, including build tools, version control systems (Subversion, Git), test tools, unit testing (JUnit) and continuous integration.
- Experience of working on legacy systems / old codebases.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills to fulfil this role the please send your CV and supporting letter of application to email@example.com
Please see attached Job description for full details (Salary circa £30,000 dependent on experience), this role is a full time, permanent firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job description